Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Week of Prayer #5

I have waited to give my last report on the week of prayer. I wanted to see some of the responses and what might be happening. Most folks seem to recognize that they need more time in prayer, focused on God. We have some folks that would like to have a weekly time at the church for this. Others thought that we should have this special week a couple of times each year. I cannot say that any major new directions have been revealed yet, but there is the glow of His presence that is here. On a personal note, I am able to better recognize when I am struggling with "flesh and blood" instead of seeking out the real battle with "powers and principalities". Over all, things went great and I am just waiting on God to do what He wants next! Thanks for the prayer time!

God be with you on the Journey!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment