Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week of Prayer #3

Prayer times were great today! Especially the special time tonight at 6:30 PM! We had a good number of folks come and seek God's direction for our church. There seemed to be good participation for something that could have really stretched some folks. Thanks for going through this experience. The atmosphere of prayer really seemed to fill the sanctuary. Thank you God for meeting with us.

On a selfish side, I was really glad that my children were there and participated well. I thought once as I looked around about how great it was for them to see so many people from our church dedicate 45 minutes or more to spending time with God in this way.

I can't wait to see what God will do next.

God be with you on the Journey!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment