Friday, September 18, 2009

Pray some more

I don't know if anyone really reads this, but if you do and you happen not to know about it I wanted to ask you to pray for my friend, Mark. He is having surgery today on a 6mm brain tumor. He is a great guy that loves the Lord. It is interesting that I have been praying every day this week at 5:30 AM, because Mark and I prayed together for 2 years. We would meet early in the morning, often times in my office, and we had some good times. I had been thinking about those times a lot, then we found out he had this surgery. Mark was even so gracious and loving that he called me this morning before the surgery. What a guy!

Also, my friend Dan is driving back to Missouri on his motorcycle. A lot to pray about traveling over 1200 miles on a motorcycle. Thanks for the visit Dan!

God be with you on the Journey!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment