Friday, September 18, 2009

Week of Prayer #4

God is awesome! It has bee great to see all the different folks that have come to the prayer times and to have the opportunity for just a little bit of interactions with one another in a way that we would not normally have. It is important to build up (edify) one another and help each other stand against the flaming darts of the evil one. Unfortunately the evil one is already trying to make difficulties in my life and come against all the good work that has been going on in me during this week of prayer, but my brothers and sisters in Christ are helping me stand against that and find my way through it. Thank you and may all praise go to God! Let's keep up the good work for one more day.
God be with you on the Journey!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment