Thursday, October 18, 2012

"Biblical" Womanhood and More

Here is a video from a female blogger that should cause you to really think.  Think about how we use the word "biblical" and how we understand many things that we usually just take for granted.  I advise that you stay with the video until you hear her story about watching a video of an Afghan woman being killed.  You can hear more from Rachel Held Evans at: http://rachelheldevans.com.


I have been researching many different opinions about Jesus' Second Coming and though I had heard of Rachel's books, I had not read her blog.  I came across her stuff because she stood up to the big time pastor Mark Driscoll and called him a bully because he just throws around his words on facebook and other public venues without counting the cost of who may get hurt, especially women and gay people.  He too often forgets how Jesus approaches those that are different from him.  Rachel has helped me by putting my frustrations in much nicer and more Godly words and actions. I hope you
God be with you in the Journey!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment