Friday, June 29, 2012

Beautiful Things

I love this time of year.  I blog more because I get pushed more by events and situations in my life.  It is a time of transition as the kids are home everyday that they are not staying with friends at the Outerbanks or something like that.  The Cooperative Baptist Fellowship Assembly always helps me see things new and hopeful.  Even though I did not attend this year in Fort Worth, I still was able to experience Daniel Vestal's final sermon online.  Last year I went to the first ever Wildgoose Festival at Shakori Hills, NC.  It was amazing.  This year I was only able to go to Sunday's concerts.  I went to see David Crowder, but I was really blown away by Gungor.  Lynnette found a video last night that uses Gungor's Beautiful Things song.  Take a look.  Maybe you could purchase it and use it in your church, home, work, school, etc.
Thank God that I do not have to live with the image I have of myself as the final word on who I am.  God's grace and love is truly amazing.
God be with you in the Journey!
Kevin

Click here to see video

No comments:

Post a Comment