Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh my! What a day!

I am amazed.  The profile knew to change my age to 43 today!  Here I am experiencing my first Virginia Nor'easter on my birthday.  What a great gift.  For my friends in the Midwest who might be like me and need a definition, a Nor'easter is a storm that blows from the Northeast and rains a lot.  That doesn't seem like much of a big deal, until you realize that all of this wind and the direction it is blowing causes tidal flooding, then you add inches of rain on top of that and you get more flooding.  Schools are closed and everything.  BUT 3 guys still showed up for prayer time this morning at 5:30 AM!!!!!  How awesome is that?!!!!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes at the meal and at services last night.  When you get this old, you want to stop counting, but I really feel good about being 43.  I hope you all have a great day.

God be with you in the Journey!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment