Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Take the Stone Away

Not what you might think.  I have been dealing with kidney stones since April 19!  I am constantly reminded that I am not in control through this process.  I am not sure even why these little pieces of mineral straight from the pit of hell are formed in my body.  Pain comes from within, but not in reaction to anything I might do.  It just shows up.  I often feel like I am doing just fine, almost no pain at all.  Then, I experience great fatigue at the vast discomfort that my body is going through and I had not even realized it was effecting me.  I am told my body should be able to take care of this, expel the stone with minimal pain.  But, I find myself constantly upset that things are not going according to MY PLAN!!!!!!  Just take the stone away!  Someone, somehow, with something!!!!!  I keep reminding myself that I should be learning something here.  Patience, walking with God in the midst of pain, stamina, grace, something!  Not happening yet, but I will keep trying.
God be with you in the Journey!
Kevin

1 comment: