Monday, August 3, 2009

Things Going Well

We are starting to settle in to life in Virginia. We still have a mound of boxes to deal with, but things are feeling more comfortable every day. Thanks for your encouraging thoughts and all your prayers. Couldn't be doing it without you all and God!

I got to see zoo animals in the extended care program this morning: hawk, skunk, huge snake, lynx, alligator, bush baby, and more. It was fun! Then, on my way to lunch with one of the deacons, I got to see fighter planes landing at Fentress Air Field. Cool! Then VBS meeting tonight. Full, fun day!

I'm going across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel in the morning to see some folks on a ministry trip to migrant workers on the Eastern Shore. My first staff meeting is tomorrow and then we are going to try to hit the beach for a bit on Wednesday. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment